On June 18, 2009, Mike Keon and Anthony Allen opened the first OTTO, a tiny slice shop on Congress Street. Nine years, 12 locations (soon to be 13!), and millions (yes millions) of pizzas later, we are so incredibly thankful for all the hard work and passion that our employees have put into making OTTO what it is today. But none of it would be possible without you, our customers. When everyone told us mashed potatoes on pizza would never fly, you proved them wrong. You have been with us through thick and thin (not a crust joke, we swear!), and we greatly appreciate your loyalty over the past nine years.
As a way to say thank you for the past nine years, we have a present for you. Today, at all locations, we are rolling out a new menu, which, aside from featuring most of your OTTO favorites, includes:
- New pie additions:
- Mango Habanero Chicken (or Cauliflower), with House-made Pineapple Salsa
- Arugula, Red Onion & Kalamata Olives
- Jalapeno, Bacon & Ricotta
- Pineapple Salsa, Bacon & Fresh Jalapeño
- Sausage & Broccoli
- Buffalo Cauliflower, Scallion & Blue Cheese
- New salads:
- Greek Salad
- Chicken Cobb
- Vegan Cheese Options
- Violife Mozzarella-style shred may be added to any pie
- Note: All non-meat toppings (with the exception of our butternut squash and mashed potatoes) are prepared vegan.
- Our Mushroom and Cauliflower are now prepared vegan
- Detroit Style Pizza (at select locations)
- This delicious, thick, deep-dish, crispy-crust treat is now on the menu at our Brookline and Munjoy Hill locations
- Everything Knots (at select locations)
- Our dough baked and sprinkled with ‘everything’ seasoning
- Available at several OTTO locations: All Portland and South Portland locations, Yarmouth, and Brookline
Rising Tide Collaboration Beer!
Our fourth release of our Spring collaboration with Portland’s Rising Tide Brewing Company, Oscar Tango Tango Oscar, is currently pouring in ME locations, and will be rolling out to MA locations in the coming days!
Oscar Tango Tango Oscar is a crisp, snappy, and sessionable pale ale brewed with rice. The perfect thing to pair with one of our new pies.
Our new pizza boxes will be hitting the streets this week! The box cover design comes from Mali, a 7th grader at King Middle School in Portland. Mali competed with hundreds of students throughout New England, made it through the voting phase, and then was named the winner by our panel of judges. Mali’s school was given $1000 towards art education, and Mali and runners up received pizza parties, OTTO swag, prize packs from Artist & Craftsman Supply.
Come on out and help us celebrate nine years of OTTO!